| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Greenville, Ms in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 100.3mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:47 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Greenville, Ms July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Greenville, Ms, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Greenville, Ms:
- Batesville W, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NE
- Water Valley, Ms, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NE
- Clarksdale, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) E
- State University, Ms, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 73.1 kms (45.4 miles) S
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 114.7 kms (71.3 miles) SE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE